I spotted this sign last night at the Sears Automotive Center at WestShore Plaza. According to the dates printed in little letters on the bottom, this isn't a sign that was accidentally left up from the last holiday shopping season. It's a new sign that went up some time in February.
Did someone think that "Automotive Gifts" wouldn't sell enough merchandise? Is that why the word "Holiday" was added?
In case Sears needs some help proposing a specific holiday, here are some of the special events that come up in March. I am nothing if not helpful.
- American Red Cross Month
- Women's History Month
- Irish-American Heritage Month
- Music in our Schools Month
- National Craft Month
- National Frozen Food Month
- National Noodle Month
- March 4: National Poundcake Day
- March 14: Pi Day
- March 17: St. Patrick's Day
- March 20: Purim
- March 23: Easter
- March 24: National Chocolate-Covered Raisin Day