Wednesday, January 23, 2008

These Are The Four Questions Our Parents Warned Us About

I was supposed to have been a Jesuit priest or a Naval Academy grad.
That was the way that my parents perceived me:
Those were the plans that they had.
Though I couldn't fit the part -- too dumb or too smart --
Ain't it funny how we all turned out?
I guess these are the Four Questions our parents warned us about.

Q. What is Dave wearing today?
A. Dave is wearing a light blue dress shirt, a slate gray tie with a diagonal pattern, and a pair of khaki pants. His sports jacket is in his car.

Q. How does Dave feel today?
A. Dave offers the following chart:
2008-01-23 Four Questions pie chart

Q. What are the factors affecting Dave's mood today?
A. Dave feels the chart answers this question too.

Q. What's the deal with the chart?
A. Dave likes charts.

No comments: