Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Mmmm, Frosting And Skittles

I saw this at the grocery store:

Are hormones making you fat?

To answer the question: Unless hormones are an ingredient in frosting, I don't think they're directly responsible.

In a not entirely unrelated picture, I noticed this newcomer in the vending machine at work:

Chocolate Skittles?

Now, I like Skittles. I like chocolate. But mixing Skittles with chocolate candies? That's just wrong, people -- wrong!

Still, stranger Skittles combinations have been imagined. To wit:

Homer (to Apu, in the Kwik-E-Mart):
Got any of that beer that has candy floating in it? You know, Skittlebrau?
Apu: Such a beer does not exist, sir. I think you must have dreamed it.
Homer: Oh, well. Then just give me a six-pack and a couple of bags of Skittles.

No comments: