Thursday, November 08, 2007

Follow Me. Don't Follow Me. I've Got My Spine. I've Got My Four Questions And My Orange Crush.

We are agents of the free. I've had my fun, and now it's time to serve your conscience overseas (over me, not over me). It's coming in fast, over me -- and my Four Questions!

Q. What is Dave wearing?
A. Dave is a blue long-sleeve button-down shirt and a pair of jeans. It's an appropriate outfit, considering the temperature has dropped here in the Tampa Bay area and it's approximately zero degrees outside. Actually, it's probably in the 50s right now, but for a Floridian, anything below 75 degrees is considered Arctic weather.

Q. How does Dave feel today?
A. Dave feels somewhat confident and optimistic.

Q. What are the factors affecting Dave's mood today?
A. Dave credits caffeine for his peppy, spunky attitude this morning.

Q. Exactly how much caffeine has Dave drunk this morning?
A. Dave stopped counting after the sixth iced cafe con leche. He thinks he needs just two more espressos before he can hover in the air like a hummingbird. Hummmmmm.

No comments: